Viña Maipo is a prestigious Chilean wine producer with a rich history and excellent growth performance since 1948. Today Maipo winery exports to over 70 countries and its efforts are focused on developing and strengthening its premium product portfolio.
- Viña Maipo was founded in 1948 in the Maipo Valley, renowned worldwide as Chile’s most famous wine growing region.
- Concha y Toro, the largest wine group in Chile, acquires Viña Maipo in 1968.
- First wine shipments to Latin America in 1978.
- Maipo undertakes an aggressive development plan and positions itself among the most important Chilean wine exporters in 2000.
- Viña Maipo breaks through the target of 1 million cases sold and becomes the 4th largest exporter in Chile in 2006.
- Viña Maipo sells over 2 million cases in 2009.
- Viña Maipo is present in over 70 countries focusing on developing its premium wine portfolio in 2012.
Katso tästä tuottajaan (tai jossain tapauksissa alueeseen) liittyvät muut tuotteet: